Join us for breakfast
Breakfast is served daily at 9am and included in your stay
At Biltmore Village Inn, you will start each day off with a delicious, two course seasonal breakfast. We strive to go beyond the typical bed & breakfast offerings to serve you tasty seasonal meals with playful twists. From German pancakes with freshly made apple butter to savory potato cheddar waffles, we promise to provide a unique and satisfying meal. Since it does happen to be our specialty, we hope to start your day off with the best breakfast you’ll find in Asheville!
For early risers, a homemade breakfast pastry and fresh brewed locally roasted coffee will be available from 8-8:45am in the dining room. The main breakfast is served at 9am either spread out over our beautifully decorated first floor or outside on the pleasant wrap-around porch during the warmer months. We offer a selection of local teas, locally roasted coffee, and a variety of fruit juices. You may want to add a mimosa flight to enhance your experience! Take a look at the sample menus we have included on this page to get a taste of some of the mouthwatering meals we offer our guests.
Local food and vendors we partner with
While we do a bit of growing right here on our own property, we love working with local farms and vendors as often as possible! Our incredible tea bar is filled with farm to cup blends from Asheville Tea Company. Our coffee is roasted about 20 minutes from us over at Dynamite Roasting Co. – we even sell one pound whole bean bags! Our pasture eggs from Dry Ridge Farm come from happy hens and excellent feed with the best yolks you’ve ever had.
We will accommodate your food allergies or dietary restrictions
We do our best to accommodate food allergies and dietary preferences. To limit food waste, all requests for substitutions due to food allergies or dietary restrictions must be made at the time your reservation is confirmed so that we may try to accommodate you. Because bed and breakfasts do not operate like a restaurant, we’re not able to accommodate last minute requests. *These may be cooked to order. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Please let us know at the time of booking if you prefer your eggs cooked over-hard.
“My love for food runs deep in my family roots. Prior to working at BVI, I traveled all over Indonesia and the South West before settling into Asheville where I was a chef at the Bistro on Biltmore Estate. I am so excited to bring my experience and love for food to this very special place.”
– Strawberry clafoutis, whipped cream
– Quiche, pesto potatoes, greens
– Whipped yogurt, blueberry-lemon, rosewater, homemade granola
– Potato cheddar waffle, candied bacon
– Buttermilk waffles, plum compote, toasted almonds
– Eggs benedict on homemade biscuits
– Apple cinnamon oatmeal brulee
– Smoked salmon egg roulade, herb cream sauce, cheesy potato stacks
– German pancakes, poached pear
– Shakshuka, poached eggs, chicken sausage, greens
– Graham crusted French toast, mango, toasted coconut
– Chorizo tostada, fried eggs, avocado, cilantro cream sauce, pickled onions
Guests love these! You can easily make these seasonal simply by changing out the fruit!
Recipe makes 4 souffle cups
1 pound of fresh strawberries
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
1/2 cup all purpose flour
Pinch of salt
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease souffle cups
– Thinly slice strawberries and set aside
– Add all other ingredients to blender and mix until consistency is smooth
– Pour 1/2 of batter into the bottom of the greased souffle cups and bake for 10 minutes
– Remove from oven and add sliced pears right on top of cooked batter and then pour remaining batter over each souffle cup
– Bake for 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean
– Let cool for 5 minutes then top with whipped cream or yogurt
“Stayed in the honeymoon cottage and had a wonderful stay while looking at our future home site. The staff is great and the breakfast was unique and wonderful. Our cottage was well appointed with two fireplaces with a heart shaped tub. The room was very clean and perfect size. A great place to stay if you are visiting the Biltmore! Highly recommended!”
“We took a post Christmas trip with our adult children to Asheville and booked two rooms in the main house. One room had a fireplace and sitting area the other had a living room and sitting area. Really spacious rooms, extremely well maintained, soft sheets and thick towels. Super clean. Breakfast is way more than expected (quality of food, interesting preparations, delicious), fresh scones and baked goods daily. Very convenient to both Biltmore Estate and Downtown and Arts district. We will not consider going any other place in Asheville. Easily the best!”